Following eighteen months of research, design and development we are delighted to launch our new AGA Integrity kitchen textile range.
In beautiful shades of Old Rose pink, Olivine green and Slate grey, we have selected a robust organic cotton with recycled terry towelling, organic binding, all stitched together using recycled thread.
Giving maximum insulation and flexibility, the AGA Integrity range of kitchen textiles has been designed to reduce impact on the environment by using a mixture of organic cloth and recycled polyester.
Traditional AGA style long gauntlet in organic cotton with grey recycled terry towelling palm
- 43cm length
- 100% organic cotton binding and care labels
- Recycled polyester steam and grease barrier
- Recycled terry towelling
- 100% recycled thread
- 100% recycled paper swing tags
- Potato starch biodegradable packaging
Care & Use:
- Wash at 40
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry away from direct heat to avoid excess shrinkage
- 100% cotton, 3 dot iron, no bleach, no tumble dry
Please find EU certification here.