With its floral chinoiserie border in shades and textures of cobalt blue, Blue Italian Spode is recognised as one of the most admired British designs of all time. Instilling peace, tranquility and wonder into the home, the collection is adored worldwide.
First introduced in 1816, by Josiah Spode I’s son, Josiah Spode II, the distinctive Blue Italian design was immediately popular and remains a best seller to this day. Over the years it has been produced on a wide variety of shapes in earthenware and is manufactured in Stoke-on-Trent to this day.
- Dimensions: 34.5 x 25.5 x 5.5cm
- Suitable for all AGA ovens
- Fits on the oven runners
- Ideal for a multitude of dishes
- Easy clean
- Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe oven to tableware
- Suitable for use on the simmering plate but not boiling plate
- Blue Italian Spode pattern